Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Message is Spreading!!


We now have three new converts who will never know winkles again!!


Yes as far away as California the wonders of the Shark iron has spread. We can add Daryl Carbo, Danny Brand, and latest member Vanessa Merriman to the list of owner's of the "Best Iron Ever"!!


I am currently working on my brother Kevin but he seems devoted to his Rowenta iron. Oh how I pity his ignorance. But, I have faith that he too will see the light (or hear the steam).


Ironing one day at time,


Michelle

5 comments:

Daryl said...

I have heard the Steam!

I guess Vanessa couldn't hold out against the overwhellming lunch discussion....and people think we don't talk about anything productive when we get together!

PS. Vanessa, don't let Brian use it! Warranty's only cover so much!

Jessy Russell said...

hmmmm....You know, I heard about this couple who'll be getting married in about 115 days (depending on which blog you look at), and I'll bet they would LOVE a new Iron Shark! Maybe someone should investigate this further.

Lacey Wilson said...

This might be kind of steamy...wink, wink...but I think you should add the Wilsons to the list...yes...add the Wilsons to the list...!!!! =) We have purchased the Shark and we are LOVING IT!!!! =)

Tesa said...

HEEEEYY! Let's hear it for the Shark Whoop Whoop! This iron is amazi...oh wait, I wouldn't know anything about it's wonderful steaminess since somebody has it in CA.**rollin my neck & pertin' my finga**

Jessy Russell said...

Wallace? Michelle? Anybody home? Post something new already! Geesh! And check out my blog. You might find a recent post kinda interesting.